“Is my resume OK?”
You want to know why your resume isn’t working. You apply to jobs with no results – no phone calls, texts, emails, nothing!
Why are you getting screened out of jobs, when you are a perfectly acceptable candidate?
- Underselling yourself
- Not telling the whole story (or too much of one)
- Resume lacks focus
- Struggling to easily explain your accomplishments that others can understand
- Applicant Tracking System (ATS) is keeping you from being screened in
- Sending a bad resume to hundreds of companies
Without knowing, you might be sending a bad resume to hundreds of companies.
What is a resume audit?
Your resume is the screening tool HR requires to put you through their system and invite you to the interview. A Resume Audit is an in-depth analysis of your resume against a job poster of your choosing.
Together, we’ll reverse engineer the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) so you understand how and why resumes are reviewed and you’ll learn:
- How to get the attention of employers with your resume
- Ways to improve your chances of being screened in
- Strategies to establish your professional brand
- How to transform your resume into the one to beat