Why Work With Me
As a career professional for over 15 years, Maureen uses humour and intelligence to help you navigate the unpredictability of a job search and hiring process in today’s marketplace. Together you will get to the heart of what’s important to you and overcome any limiting beliefs you have about yourself and your career.
Book a consultation when you’re ready to feel inspired and energized about your career.
Maureen has created the tools, resources, guides and workbooks to support you in whatever stage of your career you’re in now.
Maureen gets to the heart of the matter quickly and efficiently while addressing the emotional gymnastics required to sell you to employers by employing a holistic approach to career development, without feeling like you’re undergoing a battery of tests and interests surveys to discover what suits you best. Your meeting with Maureen will prepare you to get back on track quickly.
When you need a partner to support you through your career transition, Maureen will be the person cheering you on, motivating, maybe even inspiring you to outperform your own expectations.
Whether you’re looking to:
- Prevent missteps
- Define next steps
- Learn to promote yourself to employers
Here are some ways Maureen can assist you:
- Develop a comprehensive career strategy
- Target your job search to the ideal position, location, industry, and company
- Identify an immediate course of action
- Analyze your strategy and identify what’s missing
- Uncover limiting beliefs holding you back
- Build your confidence and resilience
- Identify the best strategy for your unique situation
About Maureen McCann
Maureen began Promotion Career Solutions with the goal of helping people find meaningful work. She has partnered with global business leaders and C-suite executives from industry, academia, government, political and non-profit organizations.
Maureen understands that career transition for accomplished people requires a unique, tailored approach. Her process has helped hundreds of people find precisely what they’re looking for.
Career Advice & Writing
I routinely provide career advice and contribute to Canadian career publications:
- Master Certified Resume Strategist (MCRS)
Certified Resume Strategist (CRS)
- Master Certified Interview Strategist (MCIS)
Certified Interview Strategist (CIS)
- Master Certified Career Strategist (MCCS)
Certified Career Strategist (CCS)
- Master Certified Employment Strategist (MCES)
Certified Employment Strategist (CES)
- Master Certified Work-Life Strategist (MCWS)