Executive Resume Writing
You need to stand out in a competitive job market.
LinkedIn is becoming more popular, but many executive recruiters and human resources departments use the resume as their screening tool of choice.
Your executive career documents need to tell the story of your past achievements and clearly demonstrate the value you are bringing to your prospective organization.
I’ve worked with executives for the last 15 years to ensure their branding materials impress recruiters and decision makers. Invest in the process of doing everything right to secure your next role.
Your program will ensure you have the documents you need to impress decision makers at every level (pre-screen to job offer).
I will ensure you have an understanding of:
- What employers want
- What to feature in your documents
- What to remove from your documents
- How to present your materials and make you irresistible
- Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)
We’ll discuss and highlight everything an employer needs to know to call you into an interview by exploring your career chronology to extract your best stories, polish and present them in an impeccable package. We will show them what we already know: you’re the best candidate for the job!
You’ll walk away with:
- Attention-grabbing documents you’re excited to share
- Value proposition to target your industry, company or position
- Key messaging for networking and interviews
- Renewed self-confidence about your first impression
When is it time to invest in a professional resume writer?
- You don’t know how to sell yourself in the written format.
- You don’t know what to write that will deliver the most impact.
- You’re afraid your resume is too long, too short or is simply out of date.
- You aren’t sure how to organize your resume or where to place your focus.
- You lack an overall job search strategy.